Tuesday 19 May 2015

Beauty & Fashion - May Bank Holiday Weekend Look of the Night


I went out on the Saturday night of the May bank holiday weekend, so wanted to do a  blogpost about my look I was wearing that night. Why I've only got round to writing it up now, I don't know!

The play suit I'm wearing is from a boutique from my local town called Guna Nua (new dress in Irish, for my overseas followers!). Unfortunately, I got this play suit as a present a few months back so it's not available anymore (boo!). But I would highly recommend you ladies to check their Facebook page out here. I would love to buy all that is in their shop, put simply! The delivery is free to anywhere around Ireland and the UK too, and shipping worldwide isn't too expensive either (€8-10).

These metallic heels I have already mentioned in my previous fashion blogpost (flowers and metallics). I love them! This was the first night I had worn them, and they while my feet hurt at the end of the night, they're not overly uncomfortable to walk in. I got them in Penneys, reduced to €7 from €12.


The tan I was wearing was Cocoa Brown Day to Night tan. I've been meaning to finish off the blogpost reviewing this tan, and also the Cocoa Brown scrub, so hopefully that will be up on the blog very soon.

The make-up look is very natural, so it's very similar to other make-up routines I've used before. The only difference is I used Max Factor Skin Luminiser foundation (€15.99). This is my night-time foundation, because it is full-coverage, it just doesn't budge, and gives my skin a really flawless effect. My shade is in 40 Light Ivory. The smokey eye was created using Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow palette (€5.49, Penneys), the liquid eyeliner used was Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner (€2.49, Penneys) and the lipgloss is Catrice.

My hair is completely natural as well. This is my natural curly hair. No mousse, no gel, no nothing. This is the first time in ageeees it's been like this for nights out!

Hope you enjoyed this look! x

No comments:

Post a Comment