Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fashion & Beauty - Flowers & Metallics OOTD



This quilted flowery dress is from Penneys a few years ago. It was actually in the reduced sales items rack, I forget the cost of it off the top of my head but I think it was only €5. It is originally a shift dress and is a size 12. As it looked baggy on me when I first tried it on, I put a belt around my waist, you can get a belt just like it in Penneys for as little as €2.

The tights are basic ones from Penneys, they're €3.

But onto the shoes. Oh my God! I would have never thought myself to be a shoe-girl but I'm absolutely IN LOVE with these shoes. I got them in Penneys (obviously!), for only €7! They were reduced from €16. I love them as they have a strap on them. I really struggle to walk in heels without a strap on them, so these are perfect, and while they are high, I don't feel they are that high. I mean, I am still heads and shoulders above most people while wearing them, but not crazy tall wearing them!

The black hat is from aliexpress.com, and I've worn it in many other blogposts, I love it. It was €6.

I actually did my make-up before sorting an outfit, and was randomly trying out some new products. I was trying out Boots Seventeen Skin WOW! 3 way Highlighter on my skin (review is to come on that product!), and then ended up trying out a look by a talented YouTuber called Shaaanxo, in which she wore gold eyes (I used Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow palette, €5.49), and this purple lipstick. I know a lot of people wouldn't be keen on wearing this lip colour, but I actually really like it and felt like it went with this look so much. Both the purple lipliner and lipstick are both Primark (Penneys in Ireland) brand actually. The lipliner was only €1.50 and the lipstick was €2. They are both all kinds of amazing.

The other bits of make-up I used was Primark Beauty liquid foundation (€3) - another unbelievably good quality product for the price (see my review HERE); Boots Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit (I've also reviewed this product - see HERE!), W7 Absolute Lashes mascara (supposed to be a dupe for Benefit They're Real! Lashes, blogpost on this is to come!), Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner, and Primark Beauty browkit (review HERE).

My hair, if anyone noticed, was just freshly dyed the day night before I done this blogpost. It's really light blonde now, and I love it. There's often special offers on this ombré dye so definitely check it out! I've done a review on my personal hair care routine and how I got the ombré look HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment